.

.

09 October 2011

How do you like 'em buns?

I have been very fortunate this past week
to have attended the Sydney International Food Festival
as well as MasterChef Live.

So many amazing Chefs, foods & demonstrations.
And as you can prob imagine I have been one very excited girl!

So I have popped in a few pictures just to give to a taste of 
what I have been up to....


Baking Artisan Bread with Brasserie Bread...
I added my own twist of flavours:
Strawberry, Maple Syrup & Cinnamon.



Cake decorating with Vincent Gadan from
The Art of Patisse.
My darling sister and I made a wonderful team
decorating this cake 'French' style cake adorned with an
abstract red toffee Eiffel Tower...
Although we didn't win we where pretty impressed with ourselves.


And finally, I had the pleasure of having a quick chat to
the King of macarons
Adriano Zumbo.
He was very charming & patient with my questions about all things sweet,
And signed a book for my little sis...
Needless to say she was chuffed!



One could say I have been inspired,
That would be an understatement!
So there will be plenty of cooking adventures & posts on this blog very soon
So stay tuned.

xx